Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

menerfecious-magick - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* menerfecious-magick > Topics

Subject: Introduction
Replies: 3 Views: 1110

mener 1/18/2007 - 9:42:29
I am menerfecious, some know me on o2 chat as madgoth, others may not know me atall. I am a natural mage and have been since i was just 8 years old. Over time I have travelled many differing paths and found my current path around the age of 21. I now practise chaos magick and astral magick, although i dabble in necromancy from time to time. Please know that I have used necromancy for over 15 years (since I was 17) so when I say dabble, it's not like I am dabbling in the unknown. I feel it is very dangerous to dabble in the unknown. I feel that one should research their chosen path well before actually casting spells associated with whichever path they have chosen. As I am mostly self taught, I find difficulties in relating to some of the magicks that people cast, but I believe that a good mage should always look for new and interesting knowledge. Therefor I am always looking for new things and am always happy to help people with whatever they need help with. If I do not know about what they are trying to do already, I am happy to research so that I can expand upon my knowledge and assist. Therfore, please feel free to ask anything of me as I am always happy to help when I can. Please feel free to start your own topics and please do tell me a little about yourselves here. You can ask me questions either here or by sending me mail. I check my mailbox regularly but please be patient. After all, patience is a virtue. Dark Blessings M *

47jk74 4/12/2007 - 1:12:08
so what is babbling all abt? *

tinac 5/9/2007 - 9:44:37
Hello im tina. Am always seeking knowledge in all areas read once 'when the student is ready the teacher will come' *

paganmum 5.12.07 - 08:38pm
hello im natty from norfolk. i've only been a practicin solitary 4 about 7yrs n its changed and continues 2 change my life 4 the betta. growin up my family saw me as a little odd i never wanted 2b a little princess like my little buddys i wanted 2b a beautiful witch who lives in a forest! b4 i found true path i found spiritualism! at the time it helped me as every 6months some1 close 2 me would die this happened over a ten yr period one yr i lost 6ppl then i nearly died n had my wake up call n here i am! *

* menerfecious-magick Forum

Search:
topics replies

* menerfecious-magick

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits